Like and Prefer

Sabtu, 04 Mei 2013


Pelajarilah kalimat-kalimat berikut!
1.       I like durians better than mangoes.
2.       He prefers running to swimming.
3.       My mother prefers cooking to gardening.
4.       We like reading than playing.
5.       You prefer trains to buses.
Kata like atau prefer mempunyai arti lebih suka. Penggunakan kata tersebut adalah sebagai berikut.
“S + like + V ing/ noun + better than + V ing/noun”
Contoh:
1.       Ahnan likes her better than me.
2.       We like fishing better than cycling.
3.       My father likes reading newspaper better than watching TV.
“S + prefer (s) + V ing/ noun + to + V ing/noun”
Contoh:
1.       He prefers The sims game to Rayman game.
2.       I prefer sleeping to eating.
3.       My sister prefers shopping to studying.

“S + prefer (s) + V ing/ noun + to + V ing/noun”
Contoh:
1.         I would rather study with Indra than Luna.
2.         Ahnan would rather help her than me.
3.         I would rather dinner with Ahnan than Furqon.

0 komentar: